Have you got to the stage where you get that dreaded feeling on a Sunday night? Struggling to get motivated?
Would you like to work for a company that values and invests in its employees and a role that’s worth getting out of bed for?
Here at Right at Home Sefton we are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our growing team!
Right at Home Sefton provides premium quality Home Care to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Coordinator to work in our Maghull and Formby offices.
Care Coordinator Benefits:
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition
- Great pay - Up to £24,000 per year based on experience
- The best training from the very start
- Company Pension Scheme
Care Coordinator skills:
- 2+ years of care coordination experience
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
Care Coordinator responsibilities:
- Planning and managing the rotas to ensure the level of care supports the clients needs
- Ensuring your line manager is aware of any outstanding shifts
- Building strong relationships with care workers so you can fulfil demand and call upon extra cover when required
- Act as a point of contact for relatives, carers, health and social care professionals in relation to scheduling and care packages
- Monitor alerts and escalate these as necessary to the Registered Manager
YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR. This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure which can be applied for during the recruitment process.